How to strengthen your hair Naturally ?
A popular DIY remedy for making your hair grow faster is to combine chicken egg yolk with olive oil. Olive oil and eggs have an interesting effect on the hair. The protein in eggs is good for hair follicle health. Olive oil gives the hair softness and shine.
Many people use creams, chemicals, or straighteners to straighten their hair when they go to a party, want to look great in the office, or get rid of curls.
However, these products can damage your hair. Today, we will introduce how to straighten your hair naturally.
Strengthen your hair without side effects
A curling iron is a commonly used method of straightening hair. It is to straighten the hair with heat, and the effect lasts for about a few hours (sometimes last for several days).
How to make
- Mix honey, olive oil, milk and coconut oil in a pot.
- Bring to a boil while stirring continuously over low heat.
- Boil until sticky. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Apply the pack from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Put on the hair cap and wait for 3 hours.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo and conditioner. It is better to wind it with warm water.
4. Strawberry, milk, honey
This ingredient can make a delicious strawberry smoothie, but it can also be used for hair.
- 1 cup of milk
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of honey
how to make
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into quarters.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and grind well.
- Apply to wet hair and leave for 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo and conditioner. Finally, comb the wet hair well.
5. Lemon and honey
The combination of lemon and honey not only soothes a sore throat but also soothes, moisturizes and nourishes an itchy scalp.
To the citric juice of lemon ( 1 tbsp), add about 3 tablespoon of honey. Mix them well and apply it on to your scalp for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with mild shampoo. For best result, repeat the hair care ritual once in every 3-4 days.
6. Papaya and banana
As papaya Promotes hair growth: According to studies, the nutrients in papaya help prevent balding. Eating the fruit at least thrice a week can help reduce hair thinning. Natural conditioner: As it is rich in minerals, vitamins and enzymes, papaya acts as a natural conditioner, making your hair softer and smoother.
Papaya and banana are fruits that are very effective for hair.
How to make
- Peel the banana and slice it thinly.
- Cut papaya into small pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and crush them with a fork.
- Apply the finished cream to your hair and wait an hour or until it dries completely.
- Wash your hair with warm water and comb it well.