CLAY MASK FOR OILY SKIN AND THEIR BENEFITS
Best Home remedies for Oily Skin
Wash your face | Honey | Aloe Vera | Tomatoes | Clay Masks | Egg Whites
Applying a clay mask to your face draws excess oil away from your pores. Many people claim green clay is the best for drying out your skin.
If you have naturally oily skin, regularly applying a clay mask once or twice a week may help manage the excess oil.
- Cleanse. Wash your face with warm water and soap or a gentle cleanser. ...
- Make the mask. Put about a tablespoon or two of clay in a bowl. ...
- Apply the mask. Apply the paste with your fingertips, covering all of the skin except the skin around your eyes.
- Let sit. Allow the paste to dry. ...
1) Essentials of clay Mask: Clay mask has an amazing skin care ingredient which is being from ancient civilizations till today, one of the best ways to utilize its powers is to use a clay facial mask. Even it is suitable for dry skin but you should use it the right products.
2) Helps to clean skin from pollution: Our skin has been continuously exposed with daily pollution, dirt, oils and unseen impurities which leaves your skin pores larger. If you are not the person who regularly care about the skin and now it is time to care with all these natural formulas. It is important to regularly exfoliate your skin once a week which will helps our skin clean the impurities.
3) Some people have larger pores and some has smaller, it alsogetsbigger with the age, but everyone has pores into their skin. When pores in the skin will be refined your skin, complexion looks brighter and your skin will be tighter.
4) Help skinbrighteningthe skin: If you are getting skin dullness every day you should give a try to clay mask which has charcoal ingredients into it. Charcoal is especially good for people with acne and blackheads as it can help reduce excess oil in your skin also charcoal absorbs toxins from your skin.
5) Clay mask helps to cleanse your skin gently without causing any irritation, and it will leave your skin hydrated.
6) If you have acne prone skin and breakoutswe suggest to use clay mask 2-3 times in a week which helps to absorb oils leaving your skin dry and hydrated. When you have normal skin once a week is fine for your skin.
Potential side effects and precautions of using a clay mask
You’re unlikely to experience serious side effects after applying a clay mask to your skin.
If you leave a clay mask on for too long or use clay masks too frequently, your skin may become dry or irritated. It’s a good idea to limit your use of this treatment to no more than twice per week.
Some clay masks may contain other substances that might irritate your skin, such as glycol acid.
The most likely side effects of using a clay mask include:
We have different Facial mask which is suitable for different skin types and recommendations according to your skin.